a twist in the tales of life

Monday, January 10, 2011

blog my First

Greetings.
Welcome to my first Blog!
I've been planning to blog since the idea was planted in my head by the irrepressible John Fanning, who along with his truly amazing wife Kerrie, are directors of La Muse Writers and Artists retreat in the south of France.

I spent three weeks there in  October 2010, writing and silver wiring, along with six other amazing goddesses as I love to call them. But more about these ladies on another post.

So, John being John, he took every available opportunity to convince me that blogging is for me.
Well, I'm about to find out!

I shall be sharing my thoughts on different stuff, having a rant and rave occasionally and throwing out some interesting (i hope) thoughts and ideas on the things close to my heart.
I hope to convice some of my friends to guest blog now and again for me, just to keep things a little different.

Hope you enjoy my take on the world

keep smiling.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere. Looking forward to following your posts.

    ReplyDelete